Dr. Sandra Schwartz is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Champaign community. Dr. Sandra Schwartz has been freeing people from pain in her clinic in Champaign, IL for over 27 years. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Schwartz is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients.
Dr. Schwartz uses a 'whole person'approach. This approach to wellness entails identifying underlying causes of disturbances or disruptions (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and making necessary interventions and lifestyle adjustments that help optimize conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Schwartz is able to help you to accelerate and maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Schwartz is trained and certified in the following:
- Auto Accident Injuries - intense consultation, evaluation, and radiological evaluation along with courtroom experience if needed for the injured patient
- Workers Compensation - thoroughly evaluate the chief complaint through the consultation, extensive exam, radiological evaluation along with rehab in the office and at home
- Applied Kinesiology muscle testing to evaluate each patient every visit before anything is adjusted
- Industrial consulting - onsite visit to your workplace and evaluation of your work area and recommend physical changes in your work station to make it more ergonomically fit for you and/or each individual worker
- BioSET permanent allergy elimination technique as taught by Dr. Ellen Cutler and trained in N.A. E. T. as developed and taught by Dr. Devi Nambudripad
- Sports Medicine - evaluating muscular imbalances, spinal structural misalignments, core imbalances,...
- Treat Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Lots of work with allergies
- Adjust new borns and my oldest patient is 98 years old.
- Acupuncture with a laser or acupuncture needles